- Ph.D. Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, 2008
- M.Sc. (by research), School of Computing, National University of Singapore, 2003
- B.Comp. (Hons), School of Computing, National University of Singapore, 2001
Building reliable and efficient software through programming language design, static analysis, type theory, program verification, optimization, and automatic parallelization.
Professional ActivitiesProgram committee member:
- Haskell Symposium 2013 (Boston, USA, affiliated with ICFP2013)
- PEPM'2013 (Rome, Italy, affiliated with POPL2013)
- PLPV'2012 (Philadelphia, USA, affiliated with POPL2012)
- IFIP DSL'2011 (Bordeaux, France, 6-8 September)
Research GuideHow to write a good paper, give a good talk, write a good grant proposal (video)
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. -- James Oppenheim.