- Ph.D. Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
- M.Sc. (by research), School of Computing, National University of Singapore
- B.Comp. (Hons), School of Computing, National University of Singapore
Building reliable and efficient software through programming language design, static analysis, type theory, program verification, optimization, and automatic parallelization.
Professional ActivitiesProgram committee member:
- Haskell Symposium 2013 (Boston, USA, affiliated with ICFP2013)
- PEPM'2013 (Rome, Italy, affiliated with POPL2013)
- PLPV'2012 (Philadelphia, USA, 24 Jan, affiliated with POPL2012)
- IFIP DSL'2011 (Bordeaux, France, 6-8 September)
Research GuideHow to write a good paper, give a good talk, write a good grant proposal (video)
Dana N. Xu, Simon Peyton Jones, Koen Claessen. Static Contract Checking for Haskell. In the 36th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL), 2009. (.pdf)
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. -- James Oppenheim.